10+ Best Link Building Tools (2020) Free & Paid
Link building tools are necessary for all website owners to improve their site’s ranking. This is because Google loves useful links. Therefore, your website will come at the top of search engine pages or SERPs. Here we have listed the top 10 link building tools for bloggers, SEO professionals, small businesses, enterprises, and digital marketing agencies. These are free and premium products available online. Must Use These Tools To Increase Your Link Building Strategies In 2020
Best Link Building Tools in (2020)
SEMrush is a popular link building tool and online visibility software service provider. They have the best link building software 2020 with 5 million active users. This product is available as a freemium subscription. It is one of the link building tools, which is friendly for bloggers, website owners, SEO professionals and webmasters. Thanks to this, they got unexpected site rankings after using this tool to monitor links, research links and optimize relevant links. Prices start from $99 per month.
- You can implement link building strategies on all niches.
- This link building tool helps find white hat links.
- You can do a better analysis of your competitor’s backlinks.
- You can create effective links with its reports and using matrices.
Ahrefs is the 2nd best SEO tool in this world. It is one of the best link building tools to be used by small website owners, bloggers and SEO service providers. It is also one of the favorite backlink building tools for all types of web campaign. It is priced at $7 for a one-week trial. Its agency pack is priced at $999, accessible by 5 users simultaneously. Its advanced pack is priced at $399, and the standard pack is priced at $179 just for one month.
- Ahrefs Link Intersect Tool is the best tool for analyzing competitors.
- It updates organically obtained links every 15 minutes.
- Ahrefs link building tool is reliable for white hat link building.
- It makes it possible to create links with an image strategy.
Serpstat is the 3rd among user experience link building tools. It is a SaaS company based in Ukraine. Digital marketing service providers vote them as the best link building tools 2020 worldwide. Thus, Serpstat is renowned as an all-in-one SEO tool. Its pricing starts from $69 per month which is best for bloggers. Its Enterprise package costs $499, which is the best for digital marketing agencies. You can expect your site to rank higher after using this unique link building tool.
- Serpstat’s broken link builder tools are the best for anyone to use to analyze these inks and fix them from their website.
- You can do better research to find links and the best backlink opportunities for your site’s ranking.
- You can track your competitors’ backlinks.
- You can perform better link building analysis on unique outbound links, linked domains, follow and no follow links.
4. Moz Link, Explorer
Moz Link Explorer is one of the active link building tools from MOZ Software Company. This SEO tool is available as a SaaS product. This tool will help your site avoid Google penalties and improve your site’s ranking. You can purchase this tool as a marketing analytics software subscription. Its price starts from $99 for bloggers. Its medium pack is best for SEO professionals. Its premium package is the best for digital marketing agencies to buy. It is priced at $599. Moz offers a 30-day free trial.
- This tool searches for link building sites with domain authority.
- You can do a better link building analysis with 36.5 trillion links purchased using Moz Link Explorer.
- You can check the spam score on your website. It can avoid such domain links, which are prohibited by Google.
- Moz Link Explorer helps you better analyze link building with your competitors.
5. Spy Fu
SpyFu is a US-based search analytics software company. It is one of the link building tools, which offers limited link building searches by opening a free account on Spyfu.com. This user-friendly tool is best to be used by bloggers, small website owners, and SEO service providers to get their websites ranked higher. Its basic plan starts from $33 per month. This price is the most affordable, which is one of the best link building tools.
- This tool helps you manage keywords and link building for your brand awareness.
- You can do a better analysis with your competitors on their shared links.
- SpyFu helps you get high quality links by finding link building opportunities for your website.
- This tool helps in the monitoring of black links.
6. Majestic SEO
Majestic SEO is an online marketing and visibility analysis software subscription service provider. Majestic-12 Ltd develops this SEO tool, which is a UK-based SaaS developer. Since 2008, they have been popular for having one of the largest link databases in their link building tools. Their plans and prices are much more affordable than its competitors. Their Lite plan starts from $49 per month. The Pro plan starts from $99 per month. Its full API plan starts from $399 per month.
- This user-friendly tool activates the web browser plugin on Chrome.
- You can access over 875 billion links using this tool as one of the best link building tools.
- It has the Fresh Index function. It updates new web links daily.
- It is one of the best free link building tools, which allows website owners to perform a proper backlink audit.
7. Raven SEO Tools
The Raven Tools, LLC develops Raven SEO tools. It is a SaaS product and they use the cloud platform. They offer a 7 day free trial of their link building tools. Still, you need to login or open an account at raventools.com. Raven link building cost for small business is priced at $39 per month. Their starter plan is $79 per month. Their growth plan costs $139 per month. The Raven’s Thrive factory costs $249 per month. Their main plan costs $399 per month.
- It is one of the all-in-one link building tools for SEO experts.
- It has an easy link queuing feature. This allows you to better build link awareness for your website.
- This tool helps you find your competitors’ links.
- You can build effective links with keywords.
BuzzStream.com is one of the web-based link building tools in the areas of online visibility and marketing analytics. It is the best awareness tool for any campaign. You can boost your brand awareness and improve your site rating with this user-friendly tool. You can try a free ride and opt for a paid service. Their starter plan is just $24 per month. Their group plan is priced at $99 per month. Digital marketing agencies can benefit from their professional plan, which is $299 per month. Their customs plan is priced at $999.
- This tool helps you reach top social media platforms.
- It shows a valid influence metric by various links.
- You can improve link monitoring and reporting.
- This tool helps you improve site rankings through contact information metrics.
BuzzSumo is one of the best online link building tools available in SEO. BuzzSumo.com offers a 7-day free trial. Their pro plan is $99 per month. Their plus plan includes unlimited searches, priced at $179 per month. Their great plan worth $299 per month is best for social media streaming. Their business plan worth $499 gives you their link data for 5 years analysis. Hence, their plans are best for bloggers, small businesses, SEO professionals, and webmasters.
- You can reach social media links for all niches.
- You can send emails from this tool to achieve your backlinks goals.
- This tool can identify bidirectional links.
- This tool is best to use for content strategy and link building to improve site ranking.
Linkstant is one of the best free link building tools available online. You may find that your website rating improves as your link building strategies work with this tool. This is a free tool for 3.5 years. Therefore, you can sign in with your Google account. It is also an affordable SEO tool, which costs $7 per month. Therefore, this award is best for bloggers and small businesses. Still, they have enterprise plans, which start from $27 per month.
- This user-friendly tool helps you get free links.
- You can get secure and high quality backlinks.
- You can do a two-way link building analysis and with your competitors.
- This tool helps you communicate with social media sites.
Link Building Software – Conclusion
So here is the amazing list of software you should use to increase your link building strategies. This will help your website rank in search engines.